Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Paintout - Wednesday - July 22, 2009
Pedestrian Bridge - Downtown Nashville
5:30/6:00 pm

RAIN OR SHINE !

Sherrie Levine sent me this email ....
"This sounds so good to me, I've been dying to go downtown to paint. But what if it rains...are we still on? I think the reflection downtown in the rain would be good also. If it rains I may go just to take photos. Let me know what you think the weather will do to your plans."
Here's my answer ......
"Rain? Yes, we're still on! We can always take pictures and then hit one of the Grills for a beer and a bite. But I really think if it does anything, it will just be a quick thunderstorm... which we could wait out. (I've been wanting to do this for a long time too.)"
And her reply ....
"Count me in either way. Can't wait...I'll see you there!"

Lisa on Ch 2 just said ... probably rain and thunderstorms in the am and into early pm. Later in afternoon will be a peak of sunshine.

Correction - the lot is on 1st Ave. (not street), just South of Broadway.
I don't see a problem when we arrive in the daylight - but if it's dark when you leave, please use the "buddy system".

Happy Painting - this should be a great paintout!!
Bitsy King
513-0511

No comments: