Thursday, April 08, 2010

Saturday, April 10, 2010 - As early as you like
Wildflowers in West Nashville
8033 Charlotte Pike

We have a fantastic invitation to paint wildflowers at Gracie's on Charlotte Pike.  Here's her invitation:

Hello,



My name is Gracie. I have two spectacular hills with wildflowers that I think you might enjoy painting. There are yellow primroses, white trillium, Dutchman's breeches, Trout lilies and Virginia bluebells. I live in west Nashville on Charlotte Pike between two hills. You are welcome to come out anytime and paint but if you come on Saturday or Sunday I'd be glad to provide refreshments. The wildflowers begin at the the 40' Native American labyrinth and extend about 300' on both sides of the path up each hill, behind the labyrinth.


My phone is 469.4846 is you wish to call me and directions are:


Take I40 west to exit 199 (Old Hickory Blvd) and bear right to the traffic light. That light is on Charlotte Pike. Turn left onto Charlotte Pike and drive about 2.8 miles. You will see a light blue mailbox and the house number "8033" You may drive across the creek, up the drive and park at the top.


Please feel free to invite other painters.


Hope you can come and paint in the next few days while the flowers are magnificent.

Sincerely,
Gracie 

Happy Painting!
Bitsy King

No comments: